First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: 의 분사형
- to be handed down, one must hand over
- to be given up
- one must give up
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Cataplus, (no name) 28:5)
- (Aristotle, Economics, Book 1 41:1)
- (Plato, Alcibiades 1, Alcibiades 2, Hipparchus, Lovers, Theages, Charmides, Laches, Lysis, 178:3)
- (Aristotle, Politics, Book 8 34:2)
- (Plato, Laws, book 4 67:2)
to be handed down
to be given up
one must give up