First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: 의 분사형
- one must gratify
- one must give freely
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, chapter 5 2:1)
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., ARETAIOU KAPPADOKOU OCEWN NOUSWN QERAPEUTIKON, 145)
- (Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, Book 9 20:1)
- (Plato, Parmenides, Philebus, Symposium, Phaedrus, 4:6)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Orationes, 9:2)
one must gratify
one must give freely