First/Second declension Adjective;
- one must stand off from or give up
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Demosthene, chapter 31 1:2)
- (Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, Book 9 29:3)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 11-20, 292:3)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 11-20, 186:2)
- (Plato, Cratylus, Theaetetus, Sophist, Statesman, 4:2)
one must stand off from or give up