Third declension Noun; Feminine
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, De saltatione, (no name) 3:2)
- (Flavius Josephus, Contra Apionem, 249:1)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Ars Rhetorica, , chapter 13 15:2)
- (Plutarch, Caius Marius, chapter 29 3:1)
- (Plutarch, Galba, chapter 15 4:1)
- (Plutarch, De Stoicorum repugnantiis, section 17 4:1)
- (Plutarch, Quomodo adulator ab amico internoscatur, chapter, section 25 13:1)
- (Sophocles, episode9)
- (Aeschylus, Eumenides, episode13)
- (Sophocles, Oedipus Tyrannus, episode 1:37)