First/Second declension Adjective;
- all-dreadful, terrible, outrageous
- clever at all things
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees IV 3:15)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees IV 4:7)
- (Lucian, Prometheus, (no name) 8:2)
- (Lucian, Toxaris vel amicitia, (no name) 11:3)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 31-40, 66:2)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 11-20, 156:7)
clever at all things