First/Second declension Adjective;
- of or for commanding, imperative
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 10, book 10, chapter 69 3:3)
- (Plutarch, De Stoicorum repugnantiis, section 11 8:2)
- (Plutarch, chapter 5 2:1)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 51:1)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, ISTORIWN Z, Kef. a'. ZHNWN 66:1)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, Q, Kef. h'. PRWTAGORAS 6:13)