First/Second declension Adjective;
- of or for teaching, education
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Lycurgus and Numa, chapter 1 1:1)
- (Plutarch, Lycurgus, chapter 4 4:1)
- (Plato, Cratylus, Theaetetus, Sophist, Statesman, 91:2)
- (Plato, Cratylus, Theaetetus, Sophist, Statesman, 91:3)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, h, Kef. a'. PUQAGORAS 6:6)
of or for teaching