First/Second declension Adjective;
- not parted, not divided
- with no place assigned one
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De Stoicorum repugnantiis, section 72)
- (Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, Book 1 139:4)
- (Xenophon, Minor Works, , chapter 9 6:1)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, I, EPIKOUROS 132:4)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 9 337:1)
with no place assigned one
- (separated, separable, separate or separable)