First/Second declension Adjective;
- inventive, ingenious
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, chapter 15 1:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 19 2:3)
- (Plutarch, De Recta Ratione Audiendi, chapter, section 13 18:3)
- (Plutarch, De Recta Ratione Audiendi, chapter, section 18 12:1)
- (Plato, Parmenides, Philebus, Symposium, Phaedrus, 411:2)
- (Plato, Republic, book 5 130:3)