- to spend or consume in
- to spend time in
- to waste time by staying in, linger
- to continue in, to dwell upon a point
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Adversus indoctum et libros multos ementem, (no name) 26:5)
- (Lucian, Imagines, (no name) 13:3)
- (Lucian, Alexander, (no name) 33:5)
- (Lucian, Gallus, (no name) 6:4)
- (Aristophanes, Ecclesiazusae, Agon, epirrheme2)
to spend or consume in
to spend time in
- (to pass or spend, with or together, to live constantly with)