First/Second declension Adjective;
- knowing how to use, understanding the use of a
- useful, serviceable
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Economics, Book 1 33:5)
- (Plutarch, Marcus Cato, chapter 1 3:2)
- (Aristotle, Eudemian Ethics, Book 2 21:1)
- (Pseudo-Plutarch, Placita Philosophorum, book 1, 1:2)
- (Pseudo-Plutarch, Placita Philosophorum, book 5, 7:1)
- (Epictetus, Works, book 1, 25:1)
knowing how to use