First/Second declension Adjective;
- without form or figure
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Epistula ad Pompeium Geminum, chapter 5 4:1)
- (Plutarch, Platonicae quaestiones, chapter 8, section 4 10:2)
- (Plutarch, Vitae decem oratorum, , section 1 15:1)
- (Plato, Parmenides, Philebus, Symposium, Phaedrus, 142:2)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 8, 10:2)