First/Second declension Adjective;
- unchanged, unchangeable
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Esther 3:16)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, book 1, chapter 47 1:1)
- (Plutarch, De communibus notitiis adversus Stoicos, section 36 1:1)
- (Plutarch, De Stoicorum repugnantiis, section 231)
- (Plutarch, Alexander, chapter 57 4:2)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, chapter 24)
- (Plutarch, Tiberius Gracchus, chapter 3 1:2)