Third declension Noun; Feminine
- a state, condition
- the nature quality, fashion
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Symposium, (no name) 23:5)
- (Lucian, 169:3)
- (Plutarch, De fato, section 3 6:1)
- (Plutarch, De E apud Delphos, section 6 2:9)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 9, book 9, chapter 30 2:3)
- (Plato, Hippias Major, Hippias Minor, Ion, Menexenus, Cleitophon, Timaeus, Critias, Minos, Epinomis, 45:1)
- (Hippocrates, Oeuvres Completes D'Hippocrate., , 26.1)
- (Hippocrates, Oeuvres Completes D'Hippocrate., , 8.3)
the nature quality