Third declension Noun; Neuter
- pain, suffering, death
- misfortune, calamity, disaster, misery
- any strong feeling, passion
- condition, state
- modification of words
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 25:21)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees IV 1:13)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees IV 1:23)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees IV 13:4)
- (Lucian, Dipsades 6:3)
- (Lucian, Calumniae non temere credundum, (no name) 19:1)
- (misfortune, calamity, defeat)