First declension Noun; Feminine
- health, soundness, healthy states or conditions
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 30:15)
- (Lucian, Pro lapsu inter salutandum 11:1)
- (Lucian, Pro lapsu inter salutandum 15:1)
- (Lucian, Pro lapsu inter salutandum 15:2)
- (Plutarch, De fortuna, chapter, section 61)
- (Septuagint, Liber Thobis 8:17)
- (Lucian, Macrobii, (no name) 2:3)