Third declension Noun; Neuter
- a practice, exercise, study
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Arrian, Cynegeticus, chapter 25 3:2)
- (Plutarch, De sollertia animalium, chapter, section 9 2:3)
- (Plato, Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Phaedo, 140:1)
- (Xenophon, Minor Works, , chapter 12 18:1)
- (Xenophon, Cyropaedia, , chapter 1 51:3)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 10, book 10, chapter 413)
- (Unknown, Elegy and Iambus, Volume I, , other11)