Third declension Noun; Feminine
- separation, dissolution
- a decision, judgment
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Iob 37:16)
- (Arrian, chapter 35 8:1)
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Lycurgus and Numa, chapter 3 2:1)
- (Lucian, 142:1)
- (Plutarch, Adversus Colotem, section 1114)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 4 18:36)
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., , 188)
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., , 315)
- (Plato, Parmenides, Philebus, Symposium, Phaedrus, 128:1)