First/Second declension Adjective;
- not to be repented of
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 12, book 12, chapter 6 3:3)
- (Plutarch, De tuenda sanitate praecepta, chapter, section 26 9:2)
- (Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, Book 7 90:2)
- (Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, Book 9 46:4)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books X-XX, book 11, chapter 13 3:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books VII-IX, book 8, chapter 56 2:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Library, fragmenta libri x, chapter 16 7:1)
not to be repented of