First/Second declension Adjective;
- one must release from
- one must withdraw from, get rid of
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Lucullus and Cimon, chapter 2 5:4)
- (Plutarch, Consolatio ad Apollonium, chapter, section 13 2:6)
- (Plutarch, Lives, chapter 32 7:1)
- (Plato, Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Phaedo, 126:3)
- (Lysias, Speeches, 12:2)
one must release from
one must withdraw from