First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: 의 분사형
- one must attempt or attack
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plato, Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Phaedo, 15:2)
- (Xenophon, Memorabilia, , chapter 6 15:6)
- (Plato, Parmenides, Philebus, Symposium, Phaedrus, 294:2)
- (Plato, Euthydemus, Protagoras, Gorgias, Meno, 407:4)
- (Plato, Cratylus, Theaetetus, Sophist, Statesman, 33:4)
one must attempt or attack