First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: 의 분사형
- to be sought for zealously
- one must bestir oneself, be earnest or anxious
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Iphigenia in Aulis, episode, trochees 1:3)
- (Lucian, 46:3)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 41-50, 13:1)
- (Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, Book 1 74:4)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 11-20, 206:2)
- (Xenophon, Minor Works, , chapter 7 4:1)
to be sought for zealously