First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: 의 분사형
- one must reject
- one must answer
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Dialogi mortuorum, 3:2)
- (Plato, Alcibiades 1, Alcibiades 2, Hipparchus, Lovers, Theages, Charmides, Laches, Lysis, 69:9)
- (Plato, Hippias Major, Hippias Minor, Ion, Menexenus, Cleitophon, Timaeus, Critias, Minos, Epinomis, 46:4)
- (Aristotle, Metaphysics, Book 4 82:2)
- (Plato, Euthydemus, Protagoras, Gorgias, Meno, 345:5)
one must reject
one must answer