First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: 의 분사형
- one must begin
- one must govern, one must be ruled, obey
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Quomodo historia conscribenda sit, chapter 5 2:1)
- (Plutarch, De liberis educandis, section 9 5:2)
- (Galen, On the Natural Faculties., , section 45)
- (Sophocles, Ajax, episode 3:13)
- (Sophocles, Oedipus Tyrannus, episode 3:16)
one must begin
one must govern