Third declension Noun; Masc/Fem
- young dog, whelp, puppy
- (of other young animals) whelp
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Dialogi Marini, doris and galataea, chapter 51)
- (Arrian, Cynegeticus, chapter 25 1:1)
- (Arrian, Cynegeticus, chapter 25 2:1)
- (Arrian, Cynegeticus, chapter 25 7:1)
- (Euripides, episode 14:1)
- (Lucian, Philopsuedes sive incredulus, (no name) 12:13)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 82 1:7)
- (Plutarch, Aemilius Paulus, chapter 22 4:1)
- (Aristotle, Politics, Book 7 222:1)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 5, chapter 33 3:3)