First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: 의 분사형,
- to be seen
- one must see
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Consolatio ad Apollonium, chapter, section 13 2:6)
- (Plato, Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Phaedo, 126:3)
- (Plato, Hippias Major, Hippias Minor, Ion, Menexenus, Cleitophon, Timaeus, Critias, Minos, Epinomis, 194:4)
- (Plato, Cratylus, Theaetetus, Sophist, Statesman, 178:4)
- (Plato, Cratylus, Theaetetus, Sophist, Statesman, 21:4)
to be seen
one must see