First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: 의 분사형,
- to be suffered
- one must suffer
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Heracles, episode 1:3)
- (Euripides, Helen, episode, dialogue 8:5)
- (Euripides, Phoenissae, episode 13:8)
- (Plutarch, Consolatio ad Apollonium, chapter, section 3 1:2)
- (Plutarch, De tuenda sanitate praecepta, chapter, section 17 5:1)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 21-30, 121:4)
to be suffered
one must suffer