First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: 의 분사형
- to be added to
- one must add
- one must apply, use
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Hecuba, episode 4:6)
- (Aristotle, Thesmophoriazusae, Lyric-Scene, iambics34)
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Agesilaus and Pompey, chapter 2 1:1)
- (Plutarch, De Se Ipsum Citra Invidiam Laudando, section 151)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 14, book 14, chapter 50 1:2)
to be added to
one must add
one must apply