First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: 의 분사형
- to be borne
- one must bear
- one must get
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Ion, episode, trochees13)
- (Euripides, Helen, episode 1:1)
- (Euripides, episode, trochees 1:10)
- (Plutarch, Consolatio ad Apollonium, chapter, section 5 5:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 3, book 3, chapter 861)
to be borne
one must bear
one must get