First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: 의 분사형
- to be imitated
- one must imitate
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, chapter 53)
- (Plutarch, De tuenda sanitate praecepta, chapter, section 4 4:2)
- (Plutarch, Lucullus, chapter 30 4:1)
- (Xenophon, Memorabilia, , chapter 7 3:2)
- (Xenophon, Memorabilia, , chapter 10 10:4)
to be imitated
one must imitate