First/Second declension Adjective;
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, De saltatione, (no name) 80:7)
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Alcibiades and Coriolanus, chapter 1 4:1)
- (Lucian, Quomodo historia conscribenda sit, chapter 91)
- (Lucian, Quomodo historia conscribenda sit, chapter 92)
- (Plutarch, De vitioso pudore, section 21)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Orationes, 45:2)