First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: 의 분사형
- to be honoured, valued
- one must honour, esteem, estimate
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, episode, iambic 6:9)
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Nicias and Crassus, chapter 4 5:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 12, book 12, chapter 67 1:4)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 7, book 7, chapter 11 2:1)
- (Plato, Epistles, Letter 2 15:4)
- (Plato, Republic, book 10 11:1)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Orationes, 12:14)
to be honoured
one must honour