First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: 의 분사형
- one must prepare or provide
- one must prepare oneself, be ready
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, An seni respublica gerenda sit, chapter, section 5 2:1)
- (Plutarch, De liberis educandis, section 14 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Quomodo quis suos in virtute sentiat profectus, chapter, section 11 18:1)
- (Aristotle, Rhetoric, Book 2, chapter 7 5:1)
- (Plato, Alcibiades 1, Alcibiades 2, Hipparchus, Lovers, Theages, Charmides, Laches, Lysis, 191:6)
one must prepare or provide
one must prepare oneself