Third declension Noun; Feminine
- opinion, an opinion, self-conceit
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 8, book 8, chapter 47 3:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2 2:6)
- (Plutarch, De Iside et Osiride, section 3 2:1)
- (Plato, Parmenides, Philebus, Symposium, Phaedrus, 119:3)
- (Plato, Cratylus, Theaetetus, Sophist, Statesman, 177:4)
- (Plutarch, Quomodo adulator ab amico internoscatur, chapter, section 1 5:1)
- (Plato, Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Phaedo, 586:1)
- (Plato, Alcibiades 1, Alcibiades 2, Hipparchus, Lovers, Theages, Charmides, Laches, Lysis, 106:4)
- (Plato, Cratylus, Theaetetus, Sophist, Statesman, 223:4)
- (Epictetus, Works, book 2, 8:1)