First/Second declension Adjective;
- loving novelty or innovation, love of novelty
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Calumniae non temere credundum, (no name) 21:3)
- (Lucian, Icaromenippus, (no name) 24:6)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Demosthene, chapter 48 2:3)
- (Pseudo-Plutarch, De musica, section 128)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books X-XX, book 15, chapter 6 10:1)