First/Second declension Adjective;
- to be taken out or removed
- one must take out: one must pick out, select
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Eudemian Ethics, Book 8 27:4)
- (Arrian, Anabasis, book 4, chapter 21 3:1)
- (Plato, Cratylus, Theaetetus, Sophist, Statesman, 93:3)
- (Plato, Laws, book 12 11:1)
- (Xenophon, Cyropaedia, , chapter 2 26:1)
to be taken out or removed
one must take out