First/Second declension Adjective;
- easy to set upon or attack, easy, to make an attack
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Politics, Book 5 307:1)
- (Plato, Cratylus, Theaetetus, Sophist, Statesman, 295:5)
- (Xenophon, Anabasis, , chapter 4 22:3)
- (Appian, The Civil Wars, book 3, chapter 11 5:3)
- (Polybius, Histories, book 4, chapter 19 12:1)
easy to set upon or attack