- to go against, withstand, resist, having set her foot against, reluctant, stoutly against, going well back
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De garrulitate, section 221)
- (Plutarch, De garrulitate, section 222)
- (Plutarch, Instituta Laconica, section 13 1:4)
- (Plutarch, Instituta Laconica, section 13 3:2)
- (Plutarch, De Stoicorum repugnantiis, section 47 20:1)