First/Second declension Adjective;
- breathed upon, inspired
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Cato the Younger, chapter 42 4:2)
- (Plutarch, Pompey, chapter 48 4:1)
- (Unknown, Elegy and Iambus, Volume I, , section27)
- (Unknown, Elegy and Iambus, Volume I, , 76)
- (Plato, Euthydemus, Protagoras, Gorgias, Meno, 180:1)
- (Plato, Cratylus, Theaetetus, Sophist, Statesman, 272:2)