First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: 의 분사형,
- one must beware
- one must beware of
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 12, book 12, chapter 58 2:14)
- (Plutarch, De Se Ipsum Citra Invidiam Laudando, section 221)
- (Plutarch, De tuenda sanitate praecepta, chapter, section 16 9:1)
- (Plutarch, Quomodo adulator ab amico internoscatur, chapter, section 321)
- (Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, Book 9 143:2)
one must beware
one must beware of