First declension Noun; Masculine
- an examiner, inquirer, a paymaster
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Gallus, (no name) 22:2)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, , chapter 3 1:3)
- (Plutarch, Aemilius Paulus, chapter 3 4:1)
- (Plutarch, Agesilaus, chapter 11 4:1)
- (Plutarch, De Recta Ratione Audiendi, chapter, section 7 4:1)
- (Aeschines, Speeches, , section 1133)
- (Strabo, Geography, book 17, chapter 1 23:3)