First/Second declension Adjective;
- not speaking freely
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Calumniae non temere credundum, (no name) 9:1)
- (Plutarch, Quomodo adulator ab amico internoscatur, chapter, section 5 6:1)
- (Plutarch, Quomodo adulator ab amico internoscatur, chapter, section 27 15:4)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books X-XX, book 19, chapter 18 4:2)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 10:2)