First/Second declension Adjective;
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De cohibenda ira, section 16 18:2)
- (Plutarch, De cohibenda ira, section 16 6:3)
- (Plutarch, De animae procreatione in Timaeo, section 30 3:1)
- (Plutarch, Brutus, chapter 34 4:5)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 13, book 13, chapter 9137)
- (Polybius, Histories, book 12, chapter 25 6:2)
- ( lover of knowledge/wisdom, educated, learned person)