Third declension Noun; Feminine
- enjoyment, fruition
- advantage got from, as a reward for
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees III 7:16)
- (Aristotle, Virtues and Vices 9:2)
- (Aristotle, Virtues and Vices 12:4)
- (Aristotle, Virtues and Vices 20:2)
- (Plutarch, Ad principem ineruditum, chapter, section 3 6:1)
- (Lucian, 67:2)
- (Lucian, 69:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 12, book 12, chapter 21)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 12, book 12, chapter 657)