First/Second declension Adjective;
- reckoning trifles;
- caring about petty expenses, penurious
- cavilling about trifles, captious
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Prometheus, (no name) 7:3)
- (Lucian, Tyrannicida, (no name) 9:4)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 8, book 8, chapter 58 1:6)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, book 1, chapter 52)
- (Lucian, 165:1)