First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: 의 분사형
- that is matter of delight, causing delight, welcome, delights
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Phoenissae, episode, trochees 1:12)
- (Plutarch, De communibus notitiis adversus Stoicos, section 24 1:1)
- (Plutarch, De Stoicorum repugnantiis, section 13 17:1)
- (Plutarch, Non posse suaviter vivi secundum Epicurum, section 71)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 12, chapter 241)