First/Second declension Adjective;
- suited to all modes;, an instrument on which all modes can be played
- all harmonious
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, De saltatione, (no name) 7:5)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 4, book 4, chapter 80 3:3)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 4, book 4, chapter 80 3:5)
- (Plato, Parmenides, Philebus, Symposium, Phaedrus, 327:4)
- (Plato, Republic, book 3 270:1)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Orationes, 3:5)