Third declension Noun; Feminine
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 17:20)
- (Septuagint, Liber Deuteronomii 28:41)
- (Septuagint, Liber II Regum 20:18)
- (Septuagint, Liber I Paralipomenon 4:8)
- (Septuagint, Liber Ecclesiastes 7:1)
- (Lucian, Alexander, (no name) 38:8)
- (Plutarch, Platonicae quaestiones, chapter 2, section 1 4:3)
- (Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, Book 9 82:1)
- (Plato, Parmenides, Philebus, Symposium, Phaedrus, 385:5)
- (Plato, Parmenides, Philebus, Symposium, Phaedrus, 391:3)