First/Second declension Adjective;
- unborn, uncreated, unoriginated
- not done, not having happened
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Adversus Colotem, section 133)
- (Plutarch, Adversus Colotem, section 1310)
- (Plutarch, De E apud Delphos, section 192)
- (Flavius Josephus, Contra Apionem, 118:1)
- (Plutarch, Consolatio ad Apollonium, chapter, section 26 6:2)
- (Plutarch, De animae procreatione in Timaeo, section 4 3:1)
- (Pseudo-Plutarch, Placita Philosophorum, book 5, chapter 19 2:2)
- (Aristotle, Metaphysics, Book 3 97:2)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, ISTORIWN Z, Kef. a'. ZHNWN 133:1)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, ISTORIWN Z, Kef. a'. ZHNWN 137:7)