Third declension Adjective;
- unborn, uncreated
- of no family, ignoble, mean, cowardly, vile
- with no family, childless
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plato, Hippias Major, Hippias Minor, Ion, Menexenus, Cleitophon, Timaeus, Critias, Minos, Epinomis, 65:2)
- (Flavius Josephus, De bello Judaico libri vii, 442:2)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Library, book xiv, chapter 69 1:2)
with no family